Upcoming Tour Dates
Ghana was just rated #4 on the New York Times list of top place to see in 2013! Come experience Ghana with us!
This summer we invite you to tour Ghana and help with the construction of the BaoBao Library!
See Registration and Itinerary for more information.
This is how you will be greeted when you step foot in this land of open arms and hearts.
The people of Ghana embrace you as you engage in a tour that will open your heart
and mind to a country whose rhythm, dance, and song infuse every aspect of daily life.
Education and Cultural Tours of Ghana, West Africa
Go Travel Ghana Tours will take you on an adventure of a lifetime. You will explore historical sites, learn about traditional music and dance, and visit small villages.
Following is a summary of the activities you can look forward to:
- Step into the community of Santa Maria where the BaoBao Library is underway!
- Meet the amazing teachers, vibrant children and families who will benefit from the library, get your hands dirty at the library site, then taste some delicious Ghanaian food made by Auntie Marjorie (Adjei’s sister-in law and professional caterer)
- Drum and dance with some of the most talented teachers in all of Ghana
- Attend guided tour through the halls of the Manhyia Palace Museum (the seat of the Ashanti Kingdom) in Kumasi.
- Be led down into the slave dungeons in Cape Coast.
- Walk across the Canopy Bridge suspended 100 feet above the forest floor of Kakum National Park.
- Observe wildlife in the 4,840 km sq natural habitat of Mole National Game Reserve.
- Experience the day-to-day life of a Ghanaian family and enjoy authentic foods.
- Eat fufu with your fingers.
- Spend a day bargaining in the colourful and lively outdoor markets.
If this sounds exciting, then click here to reserve your spot now!